Evening 5 Week Beginners Course
Now includes 1 weeks free membership!
If you are new to yoga the 5 Week Beginners Yoga course is a great place to start.
Lesley is a Knoff Yoga teacher at the Arc Yoga studio.
Taking you through step by step on how to do the Discovery Level yoga asana's (poses).
Teaching you correct alignment of each pose to prevent injury.
Our class sizes are limited to nine students so you will be sure to get more one on one attention.
Everyone in this class is brand new to yoga.
This course offers an introduction to 5 basic elements within yoga:
1. Meditation – Non-religious. Assisting in calming the mind.
2. Pranayama - Breathing exercises increasing your vitality.
3. Postures - Builds strength, flexibility and balance with your body.
4. Relaxation - Helping you to reduce your stress levels.
5. Philosophy - Uplifting thoughts to assist you throughout your life.
WHERE: 1/13 Tavern Street, Kirwan
NEXT DATES: March 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, No Class April 5th, April 12th
TIME: 5:45pm - 7:00pm
WHAT TO BRING: A yoga mat, towel and water bottle
- An E-book of all the poses taught in the Beginners Course.
- A discount on a 10 class pass (Normally $150, for BC students it's $135). Must be purchased before the end of your course finishes.
- 1 weeks free membership (After your course is finished). The free 7 days start the day after your course has finished.
Bookings are essential so don't miss out!
Upcoming Dates (DATES MAY CHANGE DUE TO COVID 19)
May 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, June 7th
July 12th , 19th, 26th, August 2nd, 9th
August 16th, 23rd, 30tth, September 6th, 13th
October 11th, 18th, 25th, November 1st, 8th
November 15th, 22nd, 29th, December 6th, 13th